Sunday, February 8, 2009

Faux Lashes ... haul?

Well I ordered these lashes In November and waited and waited, I got the ebay user from Misschievous [from you tube] so I trusted it. Apparently it got lost in the mail cause i was supposed to receive it since Dec. So I contacted the user and He Sent out another set for me. That was Nice of him. They are so cute, I haven't used them yet, but when I do i'll post the FOTD and let you know how it goes.
So i got 21 pairs 10 of one set and 10 of another and a pair of feather lashes. I can't remember exactly how much they were cause it was in pounds. but I think they were like 7 something USD. for a set of 10. I think thats a great deal and from the looks they look like they hold up well, but we'll see about that.


& for those of you who asked i didnt get anything from the new mac collections. but maybe i will who knows lol. I've been slacking on my collection. :/ but i'll leave you with a pic. of the lashes.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/glamlabel


No comments:

Post a Comment